View, browse, and sort the education offerings, networking opportunities, and event activities by using the filters below; you can search by Pass Type, Free Content & Activities, and Conference Track. With this session scheduler, you can build your daily agenda in advance and access the full list of options during the event. Sessions do fill up and seating is first come/first serve, so please arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend.
Thomas J. Cunningham (Managing Director, Cunningham & Associates, LLC)
Location: Tech Theater, Booth 155
Date: Thursday, April 19
Time: 10:30am - 11:45am
Pass Type: Conference (Paid), Expo (Free) - Get your pass now!
Free Content & Activities: Tech Theater
Vault Recording: TBD
Federal and State Corporate Tax Incentives:
We will discuss various corporate tax incentives available to small to medium sized businesses on the federal and state level. If you own a business that manufactures products, builds or develops property, or owns real estate you could benefit from different tax incentives available to you and your business.
Workforce Training Fund Program Grants:
We will cover everything you need to know about obtaining a grant from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
C&A is a pre-approved express trainer through the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Program. We will share case studies of how our clients have used these grants to:
• Increase Sales and Marketing Skills
• Implement and Train to Quality Standards, Including ISO
• Implement LEAN Leadership and Management
• Increase Efficiency through Operational Improvement Plans
During this presentation we will discuss:
• Research & development tax credits available to businesses that develop or manufacture certain products
• Impact of the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 on certain tax credits and effect on businesses
• The benefits of cost segregation for real estate owners
C&A will dedicate time during the workshop for an open question and answer session, as well as one-on-one meetings afterwards.